Wednesday, November 26, 2014

This is Halloween!

I thought I would share out awesome Halloween costumes this year.  The boys saw the Avengers costumes at Costco back in August and after telling them initially that it was too early to get them and that they would never last until Halloween, Rob and I acquiesced with the condition that they would not get another one no matter how torn up it was.  They lasted pretty well after two months of heavy wear.   So here they are: Cooper is Spiderman, Marshall is Wolverine, Barrett is The Hulk and Graham is Captain America.



 I dressed up this year too. I wouldn't normally bother to dress up but this year we had a Fall Fest at church and the theme was superheros and deep down I always wanted to make my own version of a Wonder Woman costume.  The twins call me Wonder Woman when they are playing Batman and Robin and I thought it would be fun. They were so excited about it and did not want me to take it off. Marshall was adamant that I not use the

The moment I commit to being absolutely ridiculous.  And it feels great!!
 Cooper was concerned at first about how I was going to make the costume: "You're going to wear pants right?" 
 

No comments: